Our work is only possible because of our supporters, so we want to ensure you are happy with our communications with you. Our Supporter Promise makes clear how we communicate with you, and how we use your personal data.
- We will listen and honour how you wish to receive communications from us, and we will make it easy for you to make any changes
- If you ask us not to contact you in a certain way we will respect your wishes, unless it’s a legal requirement
- We will keep you updated about how your donations are making a difference
- We will always ensure your donations are spent wherever the need is greatest
- We will never sell or share your personal details to any organisation or third party, unless required to by a law enforcement agency
If we get things wrong, we’ll be honest about our mistakes, and apologise and make things right
If you would like to change or stop communications you receive from Doctors for Nepal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate now to support the cost of helping a student through their medical studies in Nepal.
Doctors For Nepal is a UK registered charity (Charity number: 1133441) which aims to improve healthcare in rural Nepal.
Purchase beautiful Nepalese goods with all profits going directly to help improve healthcare in rural Nepal Dismiss