The aim of Doctors For Nepal is to improve healthcare in rural Nepal by empowering impoverished students to serve as doctors, nurses and midwives in their isolated rural communities.
We provide scholarships to under-privileged medical, nursing and midwifery students, who then return to their remote communities to provide desperately needed medical care.
- Lalit recovers from Covid-19Dr Lalit, our first ever DFN funded student, now a doctor undertaking his postgraduate education in obstetrics and gynaecology in Egypt, is recovering from […]
- Online auction in aid of PPEWe are hosting an online auction to raise urgent funds to provide PPE to protect healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic in some of […]
- CONGRATULATIONS Apsara and KamalWe are overjoyed to announce that 5th year medical students Apsara and Kamal have both passed their final year medical exams and are now […]
START BIDDING NOW in our online auction to raise funds for PPE in Nepal.
We are hosting an online auction to raise urgent funds to provide PPE to protect healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic in some of the most remote parts of Nepal.
AMAZING PRIZES TO BE WON:
Here’s just a few of the fabulous prizes to be won:
* 1 week’s stay in beautiful 300 year old rustic house in Provence, France
* 1 night’s stay on fabulous houseboat – Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex
* 1 hour flight for 1 above the Seven Sisters, East Sussex
* 1 night’s stay in private camping glade in Wilderness Wood, East Sussex