Tickets Available Now: A Christmas Carol by Candlelight
We’re thrilled to announce that acclaimed storyteller, Ashley Ramsden, is returning to generously give his time in a magical candlelit event in the historic Hamsey Church. This will be an incredible afternoon to kick off the festive season in style, as Ashley performs the beloved classic ‘A Christmas Carol’.
With mulled wine, nibbles and a Nepalese Christmas gift shop, this promises to be a great event for all the family (even the Scrooge in your life!), so buy your tickets here now to secure your places!
Date: Saturday 26th November 2022
Venue: Hamsey Church, Ivors Lane, Hamsey, Lewes, BN8 5TB
Performance start: 3pm
Suggested donation: £10 for adults, £5 for children. All proceeds will go to Doctors for Nepal.
- Suitable for everyone aged 8 and up. Children should be supervised at all times.
- A donations bar will be available
- Hamsey Church is an ancient building with no electricity or toilet facilities. It has some uneven ground, please move carefully around the church and grounds and wear appropriate clothing and shoes
- Due to the unrestored nature of this building, there is no dedicated disability access
- There is parking on-site
- On arrival, please use the pedestrian gate. There may be farm animals grazing in the fields, so please ensure you close the gate behind you.
We can’t wait to see you there!